I recently started shopping on Wayfair, thanks to their amazing credit card program which offers 3% cash back on purchases or special financing, and have gotten some really awesome products to outfit my new place. These products have been some of my all-time favorite buys and have made my holiday season very comfortable so far.
- This Valkenburg Manual Recliner is superb! It’s made with a very comfortable suede leather, its small enough for my bedroom, and provides a heated massage while I relax in front of my TV and let my puppies play on the floor. It’s a steal of a deal for only around $200, it’s perfect for relaxing at the end of the day! It’s also super easy to assemble, and probably only took me around 5 minutes to put together.
- This Andillac Electric Fireplace is perfect for a cozy winter and providing a romantic glow year round. The flame looks very real once it’s installed in your home and it is easy to assemble too. It’s got enough room for my television to sit on top and provides a lot of heat for my room when I need it. It even comes with a remote control so I can turn up the heat from my bed. It definitely helps add a touch a elegance to the ambiance of my room and is safe and doesn’t become hot to the touch.
- These sheets make every night a treat. Sleeping on these The Twillery Co. Patric 1000- Thread Count Egyptian Cotton sheets helps me to totally relax and get to sleep faster than I would with uncomfortable microfiber sheets. They also come in a wide variety of colors which you might not be able to find in the store. At around $95 for the set, I think they are worth it if you want to indulge a bit this season. And they only get softer with each wash, another perk of purchasing high-quality sheets.
- This AKDY rainfall shower head is heavenly. It provides a soft rain experience right inside your shower and ever has a very nice handheld shower extension that is very easy to change over from the shower head. It’s a beautiful, clean looking shower head that instantly upgrades your shower experience. It’s also relatively inexpensive, only around $38. But it’s a great change that helps me feel refreshed especially after I come home from the gym!
- This Leonard Upholstered Platform bed is such a steal and I love that I could chuck out my old box spring. It’s a really nice sturdy bed with a beautiful headboard. It’s less than $150 dollars which makes it perfect for creating an instant upgrade on your space, and won’t break the bank! I love the look of this bed and was surprised how it instantly gave my mattress more support than did my old iron frame and box spring. It’s definitely a great buy and would be a great present for a Christmas bedroom makeover.
On all of this, I spent less than $1000 and was able to significantly upgrade my space! The quality of products at Wayfair is very good and I love how cozy these make my space. I’d recommend these items for great presents this year or even for a treat to help you get in some much-needed relaxation. These are beautiful items that I’ve been very happy with.